Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions
To be published in the IWQoS 2017 Conference Proceedings (as well as the ACM Portal and IEEE Xplore), an author of an accepted full or short paper is required to register for IWQoS at the full (member or non-member) rate and must present the paper at the conference. Registrations that accompany papers to appear in the Proceedings of IWQoS 2017 must be submitted online on or before May 8th, 2017. Papers without full (non-student) registrations after May 8th, 2017 may be withdrawn from the conference Proceedings. Each full registration may only cover two research papers.
Step 1: (Important) Register to the Conference
Step 2: Formatting Instructions
Please format your final paper as a PDF file in the IEEE conference proceedings 8.5″x11″ two-column format (same as the submission format). Full papers can be up to 10 pages in 10pt fonts, short papers can be up to 6 pages in 10pt fonts, work-in-progress papers can be up to 5 pages in 10pt fonts, and poster papers can be up to 2 pages in 10pt fonts. Please follow the formatting instructions and templates from IEEE. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode.
Step 3: Important Deadlines
- PAPER DEADLINE: Final paper is due by May 1st, 2017. Detailed guidelines for uploading will be available shortly.
- COPYRIGHT DEADLINE: A signed copyright release form is also due by May 1st, 2017.
Step 4: PDF eXpress Plus Online File Conversion and PDF Validation Tool
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. For IEEE, all papers submitted for publication must meet the IEEE standards. Access to PDF eXpress Plus, the IEEE’s online file conversion/PDF validation tool, will assist authors in preparing suitable electronic files of their final papers. PDF eXpress Plus helps authors convert their papers into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files (conversion function) or to check their own PDF files for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF validation function).
- PDF eXpress Plus is available for format checking. Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/ and follow the instructions.
- Note that the conference ID is: 39950XP
- Authors’ instructions for PDF eXpress.
- The checked PDF file has to be uploaded to EDAS.
Step 5: Submitting the Copyright Release Form
All authors have to submit the copyright of their papers to IEEE in order to have their papers included in the IWQoS program and conference proceedings. Please note that you are stating that the material in your paper is original and you have not previously released copyright for this paper to another party. We cannot publish your paper without this properly completed form. Authors must complete the IEEE copyright release form using the eCF system embedded in EDAS.
- Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
- Find the “(c)” sign next to the copyright field, clock on it, and follow the instructions thereafter to register the copyright using the wizard setup.
- If you need help, please click the help tab in the EDAS system or contact EDAS.